Friday, January 22, 2010

Culminating Assignment






I chose to make my logo look the way it does because first of all, I like explosions, most other people like explosions, and, more importantly, it sends the message that the coffee you get at my coffee shop is explosively delicious. The flavour is so intense that it can spontaneously combust. Coffee generally is brown or brownish, so that explains the color of the explosion in my color logo. I chose to use that font for the letters because to me that font looks sort of whacky and fun, and it makes my coffee shop look as though we don't take ourselves too seriously. And I don't, really. All I want is for the customers who come in to have a good time, feel welcome, and of course, be satisfied with the service. My business welcomes all. As for the color of the letters, I really only chose red because it stood out against the colors of the exploding coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment